I love to paddle the Lonetree Reservoir southwest of Loveland during springtime. You can always enjoy a nice view of Rocky Mountains Front Range. It is a great spot to shoot sunsets over mountains. When water is high I like to paddle through submerged trees and bushes. Please keep in mind that the heron rookery is a restricted area during the nesting season, but there are other places where you can paddle into a forest.
Picture featuring Sea Wind canoe in cottonwood forest was shot on May 15m 2014 with Canon 5D Mark II camera and Sigma 15 mm Fisheye lens. I confess … I spent a longer while gliding in a canoe between cottonwood tress and playing with that lens. I was shooting in both landscape and portrait formats.
Which version do you prefer? Horizontal or vertical?
– Canoe paddling in fisheye perspective – royalty free pictures.
– Paddling through Forest and Irrigation Ditches
– Fisheye Lens Perspective for Paddling?
– Horizontal or/and Vertical Format in Kayak Photography
Recent Posts Widget
- Searching for Paddling Water in Southern Colorado – Part 2By Marek on March 30, 2016
- Searching for Paddling Water in Southern Colorado – Part 1By Marek on March 5, 2016